Tuesday, June 19, 2012

scattered, covered, smothered and chunk'd


I had to cut my hair before I reached my goal! Gasp I know. Why? Two reasons: 1st Addie and Tyler shared their LICE with me (not nice of them right?) 2nd I was getting migraine headaches a lot (3 times one week) I asked the doctor if there was something  I could do and she said cut your hair. See I had a doctor’s note to cut my hair, hehe! I am also happy to say we are all lice free.

As for my weight you ask? I am just flying in a holding pattern. We are still looking for a house and I am praying we find the right one soon and I can get back on a schedule that will work better for me. I thrive on a schedule and routine. When this is interrupted I feel scattered, covered, smothered and chunk'd! (Waffle House anyone?) So the number one house on our list today is pictured below and it is NOT a foreclosure!

UPDATE: The house went under contract this morning before we even got to see it:( So here we go looking again!

Ok so now that my hair is cut ever so short I need a new goal, any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment