Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am very discouraged. Read with caution!



So last week I gained the 1.4 pounds I had lost the week before! I thought to myself,” I have stayed within my points but I have not exercised as much as I should have because I was not feeling so hot. I also made a note about going to bed between 11pm and midnight because when I don’t get enough sleep I have a bad week on the scale. So all week I have made a point to get to bed sooner and exercise every day, EVEN ON SUNDAY!” I weighed yesterday and I gained an additional half pound and today another full pound gained, I CAN JUST SCREAM but instead I just cried. Phillip heard me and came running to see if I was ok? I am doing the program right, even weighing my sandwich meat and I have counted every point of piece of food I have put into my mouth. I have exercised more than I have in weeks and drinking my water. Why is the scale not going down, why is it going up?

A FEW POSITIVE NOTES: My clothes are getting to big the shorts I had on today while at Stone Mountain kept falling down I really need to get a belt. We will see what happens tomorrow when I go weigh in at Weight Watchers. We also planted some herbs; mint, cilantro, and rosemary. I love lemon's and mint in my water, you should try it! I WILL NOT GIVE UP! This is the hardest thing I have ever done. No towel throwing in allowed. 

3 comments:

  1. You may be gaining muscle, which would cause the scale not to move as much, but your body to slim down and get thinner. Especially if you are exercising. Your turning fat to muscle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muscle it probably is, the other thing I was thinking was have you had your thyroid tested?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are loosing inches! Remember that! I agree with the muscle comments. Please keep it up. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete