Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My lifelong journey.

OK so it has been a long time since I wrote and I am sorry. Life has just been so crazy for me. 

So current weight is 350, yes! 350 I see it over and over each day I get on the scale. 

I have been having some health issues and I am no longer able to exercise per doctors orders, which sucks. We are trying to save/find enough money to get the cardiac evaluation and stress test done. I have had two doctors tell me that if I want to improve my health I am going to need help. I will not be able to do this on my own and they suggested I file for disability so I can get the needed medical attention I stand in need of. The main thing going on is I need to be on oxygen when I sleep or exercise and these nasty migraines. YES! Migraines they just massive and in October one put me in the hospital for 6 days. I had a headache more days than not in October.  There are a few other things but those are the main ones bugging me right now. I am used to the everyday pain of my Fibromyalgia after dealing with it for the last 15 years.

So I am working on my food addiction and will be returning to the addiction recovery group meeting starting this Friday. I am really excited to go back. I have not been since Anna was just a few weeks old. I have also given up my caffeine diet sodas so not only will I be continuing to work on my food addiction but will be working on the caffeine DIET soda addiction as well.

I am trying not to over eat and eat more healthy. It seems I will be fighting this my entire life. Little by little. 

1 comment: