Monday, February 6, 2012

Finding joy in new things!

As I am finding out the foods that used to make me feel the best are really starting to let me down. Foods I used to crave and dream about how good they taste are losing their appeal. I have not eaten at McDonalds (other than a 4point vanilla cone for date night once) in months. I used to eat there no less than twice a week. I am looking at the ingredients in the food I do choose to put in my body. I am not sure why I thought they had the best foods? I now ask myself is this(what ever food it may be) worth the cost of my daily points? So I am no longer letting food control me! I need food to live but I do not NEED food to be happy!

-I love to have my nails painted
-I love to sleep in on Saturdays
-I love to be outside on nice days
-I love Wed. night movie night at home with Phillip
-I love to write in my journal
-I love the smell of oranges
-I love hugs
-I love my instructor at the Y, he is so cool!
(He even asked everyone to pray for us on this weight loss journey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment