Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scale of fear.

The thing I am most afraid of in my home is my scale. So why do I insist on getting on at least once a day?

Well this is why. I was told to stop weighing myself when I had a visit to the doctor(I was up 6 pounds at this point after losing ALL my baby weight) and he asked me how many times I weigh myself and I said at least once and sometimes 3 or 4. He talked to me about being obsessed with my weight and he said it was not good for my mental health. We went on to talk about the foods I was eating and he gave me a plan and this plan included some medicine to help me be in better control of what I eat.

Well fast forward about a month and the next time I got my scale out it said 350 when I stepped on it. UGH!

I NEED MY SCALE! Who cares if I get on it everyday???? If the scale ends up being my friend in place of cakes, cookies, pies, doughnuts, and anything else you can think of what does that hurt? So should I keep being fearful of my scale I say, " NO WAY" I have a very long way to go before I think it could become dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment