Monday, March 12, 2012

Back to normal!

Well, finally I am starting to feel human again. My energy is slowly increasing. I feel like I have not been much help around the house and it shows. Dirty dishes, clothes cleaned (thanks to Phillip) but in piles not put away, the dining room table covered, UGH! I have a bag full of medicine I have to take to get over this nasty bronchitis! I really felt bad because I needed help from my friends and I am so blessed that on two days this past week friends brought dinner so Phillip could have a rest, and man o man I was so thankful. I have missed church and was starting to stress out about my calling at church and doing a good job because I am so sickL I finally understand that if I am doing all I can do that is all that is expected. I have enjoyed my scriptures reading and my prayer time more this two weeks.

I was really tempted with fast food and sweets!!!!! WHY O WHY do I want fast food and sweets when I feel bad????? When I weighed in on Thursday I still lost weight, only 0.6 pounds, but a loss is better than a gain.

Now, to motivated to move more. I have been resting for weeks now. So back to the grind, tomorrow I will be working on my house, Wednesday I will take a walk with Phillip, and Thursday back to the YMCA!!!! I am not planning on a big loss this week when I weigh in because of all the medicine, but I still have done well enough for another small loss!

This is the hardest thing I have ever done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better now. Be patient with yourself and keep steady. Your honesty and determination will continue to take you far.

    ReplyDelete