Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Failed today:(

So I rushed home to make my meeting at 8pm only to find it was
canceled tonight:( So then on the way home all I could think about was
"Folk's" peach muffins. I did track my points for each one I ate!
Total muffins 6 equals 23 weight watchers points, ugh not smart! Why
do they not sell them by ones????

After thought, it was so not worth my extra weekly points;( and I best
be getting my fat butt up and to the gym in the morning!!!!

So why is it so hard for me? I had a plan but I did not have a back up plan:( Why could I not just eat one muffin? Why could I not just stop? I do not know. I am very disappointed in myself but I am sure this will not be my only failure in this journey. I WILL keep trying. Crying over eating muffins? Really what is wrong with me?

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great. Just think of the progress in what you are doing. You are still counting points and still know it was wrong. "Thoughts lead on to purpose, purpose leads on to actions, actions form habits, habits decide character, and character fixes our destiny” Just remember upward slope (or in your case, downward slope) don't give up keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracking is key. Think of it as a success that you still held yourself accountable! I agree with Mrs. Goats. Great quote :)

    ReplyDelete