Sunday, January 15, 2012

Imagine That!

Well at first I was not going to post anything this week because I gained half a pound when I weighed in!!! ugh! I counted my points perfectly. I do realize that I had a Doctors appointment the morning of the weigh in thus I weighed in a little later than usual. So I could have just gave up! That would have been easy right? I did everything and still gained what's the point? NOT ME, not this time!!!!! I went back and tried to figure out how this week can produce a better result. I need to move more. I have made many great choices last week but I could have moved a little more. So I planned to move more. I even got my husband Phillip to attend a class with me at the YMCA.

I love the YMCA almost as much as I love Weight Watchers! Here in the part of Atlanta there are a few I could go to. I have made plans to attend boot camp this week and have asked a friend to go with me, this way it will be harder to just roll over and go back to sleep. Last week my sleep was so messed up. Seems like every time my sleeping is off I gain weight. You might think half a pound is nothing but I worked really hard and to have any gain at all is very sad.

My hair is really starting to bug me! I look in the mirror and think "man, you look so old with all that grey hair!" So I have lost 15 pounds and I am getting closer to getting my hair cut and fixed. So this is why I am so upset about a gain:( I will be so happy to do something with this mop head of hair. My hair is the longest it has been in 20years and very grey. So here's to moving more this week and loosing on the scale Thursday when I weigh in and getting closer to my 100 pounds lost so I can fix this messy hair!!!!!!!!!!

I learned two things this week. First, I really miss being able to afford Ms. Betty to come and clean our house. She did it much faster and better than me and Phillip. But on the other hand when I am cleaning I am moving more! Right? Second thing I learned is, I can have friends over for dinner and count my points and not have to worry about them encouraging me to eat more than I should. In this lesson also came the knowledge that it is just fine not to serve dessert. My friends were very ok with it and we still had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. What great insights. It sounds like you are really changing your lifestyle, which is even more important than a number on a scale. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete