Saturday, January 7, 2012

Goodbye old comfy friend!

So today we had a yard sale and I decided it was time to lose the big comfy chair. I loved my chair so much that some days(most days to be honest) I would come home and sit in my chair and then not move till bedtime. I have a valid reason to rest a lot, I do have Fibromyalgia. I am now choosing not to let that(pain) be the reason I don't exercise. So I said my goodbyes today and then it did not sell:( I did not bring it back into the living room I put it in the basement to try and sell again in two weeks. One memory I will never forget is when my family was here for Thanksgiving and my mom went to sit down and it flipped over with her in it!!!!!! She was fine but it was kinda funny:)

P.S. It is not in the best shape either and never buy a recliner from Big Lots, just saying.

2 comments:

  1. You go girl... I too have that dreaded Fibromyalgia. And it hurts like crazy.;( But I have found out that if you sit down in like a dinning room chair you wont sit as long and you keep moving. And when you keep moving you are burning calories.;) So it is both annoying and benifical at the same time . Keep positive and you will accomplish your goal!I love you and Im keeping track with you. :)))))))))))))) nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo. That chair represents so many things you can finally just let go of. You are doing an amazing job and we love you!

    ReplyDelete