Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What joy a new day brings!

I am so happy yesterday is over. I am also glad Weight Watchers gives a few bonus points to use for nights like last night.

Woke up this morning and went to the Y. Boot Camp, my arms are killing me, in a good way. Everyone in that class is so nice and they don't care how fat I am. They are supporting me for trying. I started the day strong and am ending it strong. Thankful for all the support from family and friends when I was having a bad day yesterday.

So, as I end today I am thankful for my blessings. I go weigh in tomorrow with my head held high. I used my extra points but I was not over for this week:) And I moved more this week than ever before.

Update: I stayed the same at this weeks weigh in! Here's to a better week!

3 comments: