Thursday, December 8, 2011

10 pound of potatoes!!!! and friends

Today was my day to weigh in at weight watchers, total weight loss to date is 10 pounds!!!!!!! I think of it like this when I pick up a bag of potato's they are pretty heavy. So I have lost a ten pound bag of potatoes:)

I am really sore today and when I was stretching I heard something in my back crunch(OUCH!) Now a spot on my back really hurts when I turn my head and my right side of my body. I am still planning on going to the gym tomorrow even if it still hurts. So resting today some and back at it tomorrow! I know I may have to adjust my work out a little because of this pulled muscle. In the past I would just quit, easy that way and I do have a great reason BUT I WILL NOT QUIT! I am worth all this work.

I am so blessed with friends and family who are supporting me in this life style change. I never realized this before. I knew a handful before but almost everyone I share my story with is so nice to me. I would always try to hide before and there was always a reason for eating and not excising. I have Fybro Myalgia and there is a lot of pain everyday. Guess what? I still have pain whether I exercise or not! It is so funny how my mind works to try and trick me. Oh just one will not hurt you, you have done well today go ahead. Then at the end of the entire box of say "Little Debbies" one has turned into 10! Now, I see I am worth not eating one because I see I can not handle this food addiction.

Yes, my name is Jeannie and I am addicted to food. I am working on it!

Tonights dinner was awesome! Chicken Stir-Fry with broccoli slaw veggies and rice. It was easy and quick to make. We used quick rice and we were ready to eat in 15 minutes.

A last note for the day: I had to buy hair ties, ugh. I am wondering how people sleep with long hair, I keep pulling mine when I turn over at night then I wake up. hahahaha This is so new for me.

4 comments:

  1. I know you will be able to do this. I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Jeannie. So proud of you. As a person who has had a lifelong struggle with my weight, I know how much courage it takes to put yourself "out there" and admit food is a problem. The blog is a great idea and I know if you take one day at a time, you will reach your goals. And YES! you are definitely worth it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanie I am so proud of you for starting this journey. I know if I can loose the weight you certainly can... and the good thing is you have a whole support team behind you. Me included:),,,Hang in there it will get easier as time goes. just think in a year from now you will look back and say who was that person,, I love you and wish you all the best, and if i can help in any way just let me know! aunt nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courage....the finest of your attributes. One step at a time.....LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete