Friday, December 30, 2011

Bicycle Hunt

Ok!!!! I give up. Why does a bike for someone my size have to cost so dang much?? I want to get a cute bike that is comfortable enough I can ride it more than 5 minutes. It also needs to be able to hold my weight of around 340. And because of the hills we have around here I am guessing I need at least a 3 gear bike. I want to be able to ride a bike down the street to the store and back. I also hear it is fun to ride for exercise. I fear by the time I can afford one it will be summer again and it will be too hot to ride. I have been looking with not much luck. So I am putting this out there, any ideas? I think the adult trikes are pretty cool too! I found this one: http://bicyclesouth.com/product/12raleigh-womens-detour-2.5-154365-1.htm

It is cheap to get fat and expensive to get fit!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment