Friday, December 9, 2011

Date Night!

My delish low points dinner out:)



Phillip and I had such a fun date night! Our waitress rocked it. I never really liked butter anyways so that is not such a big deal me. Our waitress was so wonderful, we asked that she not bring any bread and she said how great it was was we were eating healthy. She said she would double check and make sure they do not put butter in anything. (I often wonder when eating out in public what people think...look at that fat lady why is she even trying...who is she kidding she is just going to go home and eat...she must be a closet eater...) Why do I even care and I am realizing people who think that are not very nice and most people don't even care what I am eating they are busy minding their own business. So tonight I had the dinner above plus some tomato slices and Diet Coke(that was a treat)! Phillip and I planned ahead on what we were going to order main dish and sides. That made it easier to not look at the menu and be tempted by high point foods. It worked out great. I left full and pleased that it tasted so good.



So here are my food rules:






  1. Eat meals at the table.



  2. Try to be in bed by mid-night Sunday-Thurday



  3. No trigger foods after 7pm



  4. Don't let other give me a reason to eat or an excuse.


Wii Just Dance 3!!!!



Since we did not make it to the gym today we decided to get our movement in with some fun. We rent to REDBOX and rented this wii game(Just Dance 3) for cheap. We had so much fun for 40 mintues rocking it out. And even more fun laughing at ourselves trying to keep up. I never knew excersie could be so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. 'Just dance' is SOOO fun! We have 'just dance 2' and it is quite a work out. . . and lots of fun laughs :) you are an inspiration, dear friend!
    ~ Margaret

    ReplyDelete