Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking forward to 2012

I am so ready to say goodbye to 2011!!!!! So long, goodbye, and adios. This past year has been so long I am just going to count some of my blessings.
  • We were blessed by living here in this house and not having to move in 2011.
  • Phillip was even able to work part of this year.
  • My brother moved closer.
  • We enjoyed Thanksgiving here in our home.
  • Christmas we were all together at my sisters. Mom, Dad, Me and Phillip, Liz and her kids(Austin and Ainsley), James and Holly and Trip, and even Granny Sain.
  • I was blessed to continue with Ty and Addie.
  • I started this weight loss journey and I began to find my self.
  • My mom tests were negative for cancer.
  • I enjoyed time with friends.
  • I found out I can do more than I thought I could at the gym.
  • I fell more in love with my husband Phillip.
  • I learned that I am still important to God even if I can't have children. Not having children does not make me any less a daughter of God. It also does not make me childless. I have many children in my life who love me and they are such blessings to me. I am thankful for my family and friends who let me share their blessings with me.

1 comment: