Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time to dust off and try again! Tomorrow is a new day:)

Big bad blown it day! The dirty truth.

Ok the day started out ok. My two boiled eggs and cheese stick for breakfast. I forgot to pack a lunch for today and ended up at Chick-fil-a, I got a 7point grilled chicken sandwich (not so bad) I passed on the fries and also got diet lemonade. So it happened around 2, Nuttter butter cookies, I counted the points 7! Ok, it was all downhill from there. I could not get full. I got home and had a 6 inch 8 point sub from subway and baked chips still fighting feeling hungry. I wrapped a few presents and fell asleep. An hour and half passed away. When I woke up the binge started. Weight watchers pop chips, an egg, weight watchers candy bar, 2 pudding cups and like half a pound cake!!!!!! I have been craving protein at night before bed all week and tonight it was carbs.

Lesson when I forget to plan, I plan to fail!!!!

I forgot to plan my day! I did not plan our meals for the week’s dinners. I thought because we were going out of town and I had been doing so good we would just wing things this week. Yeah that did not work so well. I am missing my frozen grapes, fresh blackberries, and bananas.

No excuses, this time!

I can sit here and come up with at least ten reasons why my eating actions are excusable but they would ALL be lies. Lies to myself. I will prepare myself for a weight gain tomorrow and take reasonability for my crime against my body.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry my blog post will not always be happy bubbles of sunshine but they will be the truth. i will share both the good and the bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie, I am right here with you! I am at 305 right now, 5 weeks after having my baby, and I'm ready to start working on this as well. I'm starting out with increasing my activity level, and then will phase in reforming my eating as well...I also need to dust off my blog and get accountable! Thanks for the motivation!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks April! I knew that was you that posted before:) I know we can do it both of us are strong women and can do help each other. For the life of me I can't figure out why this is so stinking hard. Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie dont beat yourself up.... you have started changing and your body is not used to it . Hang in there it will get better.Dont give up on yourself... Trust me .Okay you admitted you binged so,,,,, with that said start today as a new day yesterday is gone... love and support :) aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete