Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nails, Shoes and Music





Weigh in~ this week I lost 2.2 pounds!!!!!!! This week I had to come home hold 1 pound of butter and one pound of ham so I could see and feel what an accomplishment it truly was. My reward was getting my nails done. They are blue. Showing my support for https://www.facebook.com/BlueHeelSociety.

Shoes~ I also needed some gym shoes that did not make my feet hurt so much. After 2 hours in the store the one pair that felt the best just happened to have blue heels!!!!! I was so excited. I am not one for socks and shoes I am a true Croc's girl, 100% so I am having to get used to wearing socks and shoes again. Really socks and shoes and long hair, ugh. I am so doing more exercise this next week! I can no longer say I have bad shoes.

Tonight~ my wonderful husband took me on a great date night to a lovely Christmas program. They had 4 Grand Pianos and they were being played together. The choir sounded beautiful. I really enjoyed it. I can say I am blessed living in the south and especially here in Atlanta there are so many marvelous Christians celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. It is not about the presents and food. Tonight I was reminded again of this fact. It is about the birth. I had a perfect night with Phillip.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect date night :)
    I like the new shoes and nails, too~ Margaret

    ReplyDelete